Monday, February 6, 2012

I am in the middle of making pizza dough (actually, it is rising as I type this). Once it has risen can I leave it risen until I need it (in 2.5 hours time) or should I do the final knead and then wrap and store in fridge? Also, my pizza dough always seems a little chewy. Is it the longer you initally knead it the better or should I only knead it until the dough is smooth. My recipe recommends about 10 minutes but it is usually nice and smooth by about 5 minutes.|||I wouldn't kneed it anymore than you have to. As for letting it proof (rise) it depends on the temperature it is proofing at. The warmer it is the faster it will rise. It should be ready to use when it is almost double in size.|||after 2.5 you can fridge the dough if you used right amount of yeast.Donot wait long.|||if u want to store the pissa dough for longer time then reduce the amount of yeast in the recipe as due to this there will be less fermentation and the dough will rise only to a certain extent also do not keep the dough in a hot place this will increse the yeast activty

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment