Monday, February 6, 2012

What educational qualification is required to study pizza making to open a pizza restaurant? How many months course is the best course to become a pizza chef? How much it will be cost for one full course? Is there any pizza making course that I can learn as well as I can earn some money?|||get a job in a pizza place...experience is the best teacher|||at home. if you don't know how to make pizza somethings wrong with you|||at home!|||I would start with a business degree because that is the knowledge I would really need to open a successful restaurant. As I was earning a degree, I would get a job at a pizza place to see how it runs and learn the ropes. Then I would experiment in my own kitchen until I came up with a recipe that I believed in.

At least, that is what I would do if I wanted to open my own pizza place.|||Umm I would start with a job in a pizza parlor... i dont think they have pizza chef school|||Your best bet is to learn from the inside. Start from the ground up. Get a job at a local pizzeria maybe as a cook maybe as a server. Express interest to learn how to make the pizza, and usually they will train you. This way you can learn all areas of the business and get paid for it. Don't work at a Pizza Hut or others like it unless you want to learn how to start a good franchise.


Remember the most important thing in business is the experience. You can learn just as much working for a business (if not more) than in a classroom. However make sure you still read book on business and maybe take a course or two. Successful business people love to tell how they became successful. So go out there and find on successful in the pizza business and learn from them while you earn money.|||There is no educational qualification that you need to open a pizza restaurant -- all you need is the start-up money and some ambition. If you want to learn how to be a pizza chef, pay your dues by working at a mom-and-pop pizza joint near your home (not a chain like Domino's, Little Caesar's, or Pizza Hut) so you can learn how to hand-toss the dough, make the sauce, put the cheese and toppings together, and then bake them -- yes, you really need to know how to work a pizza oven.|||a culunary arts school im only 15 and i love to cook well there are tons of the in montana

火车采集器
  • unique baby girl names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment