Friday, February 17, 2012

I am a thin crust man, and Pizza Hits is consistently my favorite on that score, for a crispy thin crust, or Anthony's in Ocean City MD for a softer thin crust.

Top it with tomato sauce, nicely seasoned, cheese, pepperoni, sauage, (but not too spicy, that's the pepperoni's job) and mushrooms. I am picky about shroomage on my pizza, I like really thin cut and precooked a bit before being put on, so they shrivel and brown a bit. Extra cheese, mozzarella with maybe a hint of cheddar.|||Well I love cheese. I always get extra cheese when I get a pizza. I usually get a pan crust too because I like to sink my teeth in and its all gooey and cheesy. I like my meat but I can do without it and just go with a cheese pizza. Now Im getting hungry, so thanks. LOL!!|||Meat lovers ALL the way, with cheesy crust.... YUM - Pizza Hut|||i just go to the store and thats california pizza kitchen -garlic and chicken sooo yummy!|||I like thin crust pizza with tomato sauce, sliced roma tomatoes, pepperoni, fresh basil, mozzarella and provolone cheese, and jalapenos....okay, now I'm hungry. Thanks! :)|||I'm a plain person. I like round pizza with just cheese and butter crust and not alot of pizza sauce. But that's just me.|||Pizza Hut.. Veggie..thin crust.. no tomatoes, no mushrooms|||BLECH! THIN CRUST IS TERRIBLE!

Ha ha. I like mine hand tossed or deep dish---always with a yeast dough. Not only that, but I like a little bit of pancetta, dried tomatoes, or fresh, ripe ones. Italian sausage, garlic, and basil are a win, too! I love really authentic Italian flavors, and butter, garlic and herbs brushed heavily on the outside crust! Mmm!|||Thick cheese crust.
Light sauce.
Heavy 4 cheese
Onions
Mushrooms
Green peppers
Zucchini

Garlic sauce for dipping|||I love thin crust pizza with fresh tomato sauce,and tons of greted mozzarella cheese..|||thin crust
tomato, cheese, italian seasonings (oregano, parmesan, garlic)
possible toppings but no more than 2 at a time b/c gets too soggy: pepperoni, mushrooms, tomato, green pepper, sweet onion, anchovies|||Hmmm, I also like thin crust. I would top my perfect pizza with bbq chicken, pineapple, and lots and lots and lots of cheese. I know, its plain, but mmmm, its my fave kind!!!!|||Perfer making my own - thin crust, pizza sauce, mushrooms, peperonni, tomatoes, green pepper, red pepper, shredded cheeses.|||I make my own crust and sauce, and have special pans with air holes on the bottom to make it soft yet crisp on bottom. In my sauce i add basil and oregano from my herb garden, right outside the kitchen door. I add parmesan and garlic to the dough before I press it into the pans. Toppings I like best are pepperoni, italian sausage, mushrooms, jalapenos, a little canadian bacon and pineapple.
A little cheddar or swiss doesnt hurt either.|||a homemade from scratch crust, chicken breast cut into chunks, bacon, pepperoni, pinenuts, goat cheese and drixxle with a sweet bbq sauce..........bliss!|||Thin or hand tossed crust, white sauce (Dabruzzis Italian Foods in WI makes an awesome one) that is Italian cheeses and heavy cream/butter based, chicken breast, Vidalia (sweet) onions, and water chestnuts. I also like to add artichokes sometimes. Mushrooms if you like, but my husband and kids won't touch them. If you want a pretty and colorful pizza, add a variety of different colored fresh peppers (yellow, red and green- make a wonderful display).|||Pinapple, pepperoni, sausage, and cheese. yumm. ;]

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment