Friday, February 3, 2012

I want to make my own pizzas, as im trying to eat more healthy and pizza is something i really miss, a month into my health kick.

I cant find anywhere that sells wholemeal pizza bases so i can make my own pizzas. Anybody got any ideas ?|||If you can't find them, try using whole grain pita breads instead. Or, you can make your own by simply substituting whole grain flour for about half the white flour in any pizza dough recipe.|||If you are making your own pizza, why dont you make your own pizza base? Its not really difficult - you can use wholemeal flour, and fast action yeast. And you dont need to wait for it to rise or anything...and it tastes great!|||why don't you make your own.at least you know exactly what your putting in it.
use the same pizze base recipe just use wholemeal flour instead,and it will work out cheaper in the long run.|||You could try making it yourself :)

Then you could use less of whats not so healthy and put whats healthy into it.|||make your own|||I've been searching for these for absolutely ages!
I have had no luck yet =[
But why not try making your own dough...? (making the pizza EVEN more healthy as you know what's going into it)
Google "pizza dough recipe" and just replace the white flour with wholemeal flour, which is readily available from supermarkets.|||I think what you want to keep it healthy is a whole grain crust. I don't know if you have a Trader Joe's near you, but they sell a whole wheat pizza dough, as well as a ready-made 100% whole grain (no white flour) crust. I have used them both and they are both very good. Many markets now sell the whole wheat Bobolis... which is another type of ready made pizza crust. Sometimes it's displayed near the deli department and sometimes somewhere around the bread aisle. Otherwise, here's a very good web site with a number of recipes for whole wheat pizza crust:

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-0,wh鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment