Friday, March 9, 2012

I got pizza sauce on my floor accidently and me and my mum have tried many things... so how do you get a pizza stain out of carpet?

thanks :)|||I have gotton stains out of my own carpet with two different things, personally. These two things I have bought at WalMart for a buck a piece! The first is plain hand cleaner without the pumice stone and orange smell. You can find this in a white container in the car section (this is also good for stains on your clothes). The second is carpet cleaner! It is about a buck and it is in a spray can. Just spray and let sit a few seconds or more and scrub with a brush untill gone!!!|||I have never actually had to get a pizza stain out of my carpet, but I have to little ones that have spit up a lot as babies. The best carpet cleaner is Folex. I like it because it removes stains without any perfumey smells. I haven't come across a food stain yet it hasn't got out. You probably would want to spot check first to make sure that it doesn't discolor your carpet.|||oxiclean it

make a solution of 1/2 cup oxiclean dissolved in warm to hot water and then pore on the stain, then press a white towel on top and let set for a couple hours. When the towel is almost dry lift it and the stain will be gone.|||try resolve or carpet clean, use soap and water then scrub untill you think its gone and if its not keep going... be more carefull next time! :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment