Friday, March 9, 2012

I see "New York Style" pizza everywhere I go, but it is never on the level of pizza you get in New York...why is that?|||The Water for real! When making the dough of course. NYC is actually one of very few states with the cleanest water in the U.S..
Coming From the Catskill Mountains. This makes a huge difference in taste. That's why there's always New York Style which just means Big Slices, but doesn't taste like NY at all.|||one great place for pizza is bella vita pizza in time square

Report Abuse

|||My cousin Vinnie says most pizzas in Manhattan are baked in a wood-oven, as opposed to gas-ovens.|||Italians in New York have had the privilege of retaining more of their culture and customs than many in other areas, and so their pizza is more authentic and thereby yummier. That's my theory. I agree with you, though, that after you've had a New York pizza, the others pale in comparison. It pretty much ruins Domino's for ya. I love both the thin crispy crust kind and the sicilian sauce-over-the-cheese kind, it depends what mood I'm in. Now I want to go back and have more! :-(|||its the ambiance/mystic of New York that makes the pizza taste so much better there|||i think new york style pizza means the size and not the taste lol

火车采集器
  • cb radio
  • happy wheels 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment