Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I personally cannot stand Pizza Hut. It makes it an easy decision when the local pizza parlor has THE BEST pizza within a 100 mile radius.|||ALL chain restaurants blow! Pizza hut is no different. A mediocre pizza from a mom and pop place is way better than the best pizza from a chain pizza place.|||I prefer pizza from my OWN oven and/or microwave to the "pizza" they serve at Pizza Hut. The pizza is too think and waaay too greasy. The buffet isnt that bad, and the Big New Yorker they have/used to have wasnt that bad but the normal pan pizza is gross!|||yer i think it depends on the quality of your pizza parlour. where i live there are lots to chose from, and they all do them in very different ways, which is excellent. but i agree pizza hut is rubbish! other than the all u can eat ice cream for 2.50 :P|||I absolutely love our local pizza shops over Pizza Hut. I haven't had PH in probably 15 years. The local place has a chicken garlic pizza and a taco pizza.|||I haven't had Pizza Hut since I was a kid. I wouldn't bother. I NEVER EVER order pizza from a chain.|||I love pizza hut but none around here. No local parlor is that great either. I found the best pizza is one I made myself.|||well it depends on where you live, but where i live i can tell you with out a second guess yes we have great local pizza shops|||PIZZA HUT|||I prefer Pizza Hut..|||I like both.|||I do|||I think they're both the same, to be honest!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment