Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I asked for the toppings to be arranged in a way that creates a picture of Adolf Hitler. I asked only as a joke but when the pizza arrived, lo and behold there was Hitler! I only tipped the normal amount but now I feel bad like I should have tipped more. What do you think for future references?|||The dude that makes the pizza isn't the one that delivers it. Your tip is to the delivery dude (or dude-ette), not the 'chef'. Call them up and say..."THANKS"!|||:)

thanks

Report Abuse

|||I don't know how much your normal amount is, but, when you receive a special level of service, it is thoughtful to tip generously. In this case, around 20% or a little more, perhaps, would seem appropriate.|||im assuming this question is a joke?|||Your tip is for the delivery person. If you want to tip the person that arranged the pepperoni (or whatever), you would need to go find that person at the establishment. To be honest< I think I would tip the artist, that was pretty creative!!|||What do I think? That you're a fool!|||Not one single penny of your tip goes to the person who made that pizza and the delivery guy does the same amount of work regardless of how the pizza looks. Tip the same as normal.|||idk|||strange pizza.

火车采集器
  • myrtle
  • vin number
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment