Friday, March 9, 2012

So i just at a 40 pack of pizza rolls and I don't have to poop yet.. Should i go for 40 more or will I have to poop? I don't like pooping so i don't want to do it... Please help!|||I was going to tell you to go for the other 40 pack but since this was asked two days ago I am going to assume you have pooped by now. If not, good for you since you don't like to poop.

Have you tried puking regularly? Maybe that can keep you from pooping so much...|||Well sir, the best way to figure this out scientifically would be to; buy 2 more packs, eat them.
Then stick your finger up your back side, allow it to marinate for twenty four hours. Pluck it out of your rear, and the crap should flow!|||cheese sometimes makes people constipated so...you may be lucky as you could not be pooping for a very long time.|||Watch the pooping on flick dumb and dumber ha ha you may get ideas.|||HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! XD LMFAO!!!!! Seriously, you just made my night XD

火车采集器
  • longhorn steakhouse locations
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment