Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I really want some pizza-NOW. What do I need to do so? remember, i need regular food items found in most kitchens. Anyone who lists food items that I have in my house already will recieve best answer.|||For the crust you need

Flour
water
salt
yeast
(and optionally olive oil)

For the topping, you will need

Any type of cheese
Any vegetable (some you will need to cook in advance)
Any meat|||I have used bagels, english muffins or italian bread as the base. I toast the bread, muffin or bagel, put a thin layer of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce on it, sprinkle with a pinch of basil and then top it with mozzarella or parmesan cheese. Then I put it under the broiler in my toaster oven for a minute or two to get the top hot and bubbly. You can also put a few tablespoons of chopped, leftover veggies on top too before broiling or some chopped pepperoni or sausage.

The ones I make with the toasted english muffins remind me of when I was a kid. As a treat, my mom used to make us "homemade pizza" as a lunch or treat using the english muffins, spaghetti sauce and grated cheese. It was cheap, easy and we thought it was delicious.|||basically i make pizza with french bread cut in half
i put spaghetti sauce and cheese(monterey jack or mozzarella)
and pepperoni is optional

you could also use bagels or normal bread instead of the french braid|||unbleached flour, sugar, salt, vegetable oil, yeast, warm water, cut vegetables (if you want), mozzarella cheese, pasta sauce.|||I have a recipe for home made pizza : http://beginnerbaker1.blogspot.com/ it's a pretty simple recipe and you can subsitute some things.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment