Saturday, March 3, 2012

I recently moved to the area and so far I have not been impressed. The only really good pizza I've had is Home Run Inn. Unos, Lou Malnati's and Aurelio's were horrible. Giordano's is alright. Are there any good mom and pop joints? Or is Chicago Pizza just hype?|||try Beggers in blue Island youll love it|||HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE LOU MALNATIS!! ITS MY FAVORITE AND HOME RUN INN|||Some of these mom and pop places are not that good too greasy and most of the pizza is cheaply made. Giordanos and Edwardo's is probably by far the best two places I've eaten at and Home Run Inn, Connies, Leona's, and UNO are 4 good ones, but stay away from some of these mom and pop places because I've had problems with how clean they are. I don't know where you came from, but the places I mentioned are the highest rated in Zagat's restaurant guide as the best places in the city to get good pizza. Leona's has been owned by the same family for more than 50 years.|||Try Palermo's on 95th street in Oak Lawn. Thin crust, if you're not into the deep dish thing. If you're looking for East Coast pizza a la Lombardi's (NYC), forget about it.|||Gigios on Broadway between Wilson and Leland... yum!|||i heard due pizza is awesome. not a huge pizza person and i lived here my whole life...i can agree with you that lou malnati's is horrible.|||Giordanos is my favorite.|||Try My Pie on 2700 Clark, nice atomsphere, great food and drink. Nice area for people watching. Lot of aothers place to go after dinner. Bars, dance clubs, blues bars etc. Good luck.|||Al's pizza in Cicero not in downtown Chicago. Great stuffed pizza|||Your best bet is to go to GINO'S on Superior, just off North Michigan Avenue.It's so much better than UNO's.I used to go there all the time. There's a couple of Gino's but this one is the best. There's also PAT'S PIZZA, It used to be on Sheffield Avenue by Wrigley Field, but it has moved(check the Internet)I went there all the time when I was a kid.So you can have thick and thin.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment