Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm cooking a pizza with shaved asparagus, broccoli, and tomato sauce (no mozzarella in the house).

I'm considering adding a couple eggs and maybe potatoes to the mix, but I'm worried it's too many different flavors to put on one pizza. I also have some sharp cheddar.

What would you do?|||The shaved asparagus, eggs, broccoli, and tomato sauce all sound good, but I'd par boil the potatoes first before putting them on the pizza... Just to make sure it's cooked properly. Have any bell peppers? Add them if you've got 'em. And I'd leave out the cheddar cheese.|||Put sauce on first, top with veggies and cheese. Forget the potatoes and eggs.|||I'd go to the store and get some Mozzarella and Pepperoni - top with slivered green peppers.|||okayy ..
-put a layer of sauce
-add a layer of cheese
-then veggies
but to many things can taste nasty like random things you might just want to try chicken.
&&then cook
-hope this helped
;P|||I don't know.But I would not like all those toppings mixed together.|||I've never heard of eggs, potatoes or broccoli on a pizza but if it sounds good to you go for it!

Generally though, with your toppings you would use the sauce first, thin layer of the cheddar cheese and your asparagus. Sprinkle a bit more cheese on top to keep the asparagus on the pizza and bake!

Save the potatoes and eggs for hash browns and eggs in the morning. :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment