Saturday, March 3, 2012

I made a my first pizza from scratch today, i made everything pretty well, but the cheese was mediocre. I live in illinois and whenever i go up to Chicago i always get Giordano's pizza, how do you get the cheese to stretch like that?
I have heard about buffalo mozzarella, but i do not know were to get it.|||Buffalo mozzarella is expensive and I wouldn't waste it on pizza; it's best saved for uncooked applications, like insalata caprese.

I make pizza at home a lot and I've found it's worth it to seek out whole-milk mozzarella. Most mozzarella at the grocery store is part skim (meaning it's partially lowfat milk) and you don't get that stretch because the cheese isn't fatty enough. Some grocery stores do have the whole milk stuff, though - you just have to read the labels.|||shred or grind the cheese and sprinkle

火车采集器
  • ihop locations
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment