Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm making a homemade pizza from scratch and I want to make a really really large pizza for my family for dinner but I just realized that I only have cookie sheets to bake the pizza on until payday.

I need your help! How can I make this work?|||You should take the pizza and make two of them. This way you will have them in a size that fits the cookie sheets. I wish you much enjoyment. Of course, you already know how to use the olive oil spray to keep the pizzas pliable. I know they will turn out well. Peace!|||I always make my pizza on a cookie sheet. Stretch the dough to fit the sheet, and everything else you normally do will be the same.

Anne|||Make the pizza the same size as the cookie sheet. It's how I've always done it. Rectangular pizzas taste just as good as round ones.|||Yes. Rectangular Pizza Sounds good.|||make a rectangular pizza ;)
it'll taste the same!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment