Saturday, March 3, 2012

How much do you tip a dominos pizza guy for a small plain pizza and cheesy bread?|||about $5|||When a pizza places charges a delviery fee (Dominos does that around here) I tip $1 per item ordered and then usually one extra dollar above that.

If it was snowing or other bad weather, then I would add in a few dollars.

I was taught, and believe that tipping a delivery driver via percentage is not appropriate as you are tipping the services of a delivery person and not a server in a restaurant. I'm sure nobody would refuse a percentage tip - but it isn't warranted.

Delivery drivers are compensated in part for gas and wear and tear on their cars.|||i would normally tip a domino's pizza guy about $5-$7 depending on how he acts. like if he says "have a nice day!", that's another dollar for him! or if he says, "hope you enjoy it", or, "enjoy", or even if he just smiles at you. those are all good enough to add a dollar or two. but that's just me...|||i always ask the delivery charge

YES they charge you for delivery already..

then add like 2 bucks for something that is that small|||The new "tipping standard" is suppose to be 20% for a sit down meal and 15% for delivery. So it depends on how much you are spending.|||I usually tip at least 3 bucks for every 10 bucks I spend because of gas prices, wear and tear on his car etc.... so basically 30%. I dont know how much a small pizza and cheesy bread costs....|||I tip any delivery guy between 3 and 5 bucks.|||$3.50|||Usually 10-15% is standard.|||a dollar or 2. Where I live the already include about a buck for delivery.|||3$ONLY skip them if it's a women the 5 or 6...|||How much would YOU want to be tipped? That's how much you give him.|||a buck or two, depending on the weather.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment