Friday, March 9, 2012

Yesterday I ate some old pizza that made me sick; 4 slices of hand tossed, chicken pizza from Pizza Hut. It was dehydrated and I used the microwave to soften it up. Until then, I kept it in the original box in my refrigerator. At the time I ate it, I did not see any visible evidence of mold or rot. I'm curious what happened to the pizza over this time that made it unhealthy to eat. Why?|||I'm guessing it was because the cheese was spoiled. Even though you could not notice it. Hav you ever put Mc Donalds french fries in a jar and left them there....they never mold! I guess its do to all the processing in the food. Alos the chicken could have gone bad.,|||left over 12 days is the problem it should have been thrown in the trash after 2 or 3 days.|||LOL I HAVE NO IDEA. MAYBE IT WAS JUS IN THE FRIDGE TOOO LONG.|||Umm ... im sure the chicken and the bread did all that happened to your stomach. Depends. Raw chicken should not be used if it has been in your fridge more than 24 hours. Cooked chicken (regardless of how it is prepared) shouldn't be eaten after 48 hours in the fridge. And in case you're wondering this too, any cooked food should be thrown away if it has been out of the oven and not refrigerated for more than 4 hours. This is a pretty standard rule of thumb that most fast-food restaurants, schools, nursing homes, and similar institutions use.
And probably you couldnt see it but the crust had mould in it as well.. or maybe some bacteria or something!|||Just the thought of it would make me sick, I would think the bacteria didn't help it any. I would not eat anything that was in the refrigerator that was left over that long

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment