Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I made a delicious hot spinach artichoke dip and was wondering if I could top a tortilla or a flatbread with the dip and make it into a mini "pizza" for a snack. Anyone ever try this with success? How did you do it? My dip has cream cheese, sour cream, and mayo as the base, plus the spinach, artichokes, and water chestnuts.|||I use wheat tortillas. Spoon some on and then top with Parmesan cheese and place under broiler. Watch til its browns up and then cut up like pizza. Yummy. You could also use pita bread split in half and put a little olive oil on as the pitas tend to be a little tough and dry. I spoon the dip on warm so that it doesn't have to cook in the broiler just melt the cheese.|||Never tried it, but it sounds yummy. Maybe with some feta cheese crumbled on top|||sure. it wont crisp up like pizza though.|||Toast the flat bread just until its crunchy, then add the dip on top. let the dip get room temp. first .

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment