Friday, March 9, 2012

What kind of cheese do they use (both brand and type), and what kind of pepperoni?

No matter how hard I try to make a great pizza at home, the toppings NEVER taste like restaurant pizza. I usually use mozzarella of course (Kraft or Sargento), and whatever pepperoni the grocery stores sell, yet it never tastes spectacular. I want to know the secrets please. Thanks!|||Theirs is Olive Oil based. It is a wet cheese when cooked. Try brushing or using a light coat of olive oil.|||Its cocaine I tell you. They sprinkle it on so you get addicted. Dont tell me you dont know what I am talking about. Pizza is so addicting you cant stop eating it. Its cocaine.|||Basic pizza cheese is a mixture of provolone, mozzarella, Parmesan and sometimes some Romano.

I add some goat cheese to my pizzas that I make at home under the other cheese for a delicious, creamy surprise.|||i used to work at dominos we used mozzerela cheese and we would get our toppings shipped to us. our company made the food|||I agree with giggaflops, Cereal is good for all meals. I like it for breakfast, I like it for lunch, I like it for dinner, And I like it for a snack. As giggaflops stated, Peanut Butter Crunch is Better than Korn Pops, But my personal favorite is Cinnamon Toast Crunch.|||Do you have a crowbar?

火车采集器
  • nada guides
  • gogos
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment