Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have a GT Xpress 101 (lil grill type thingie). My family loves home made pizza pockets/ pizza calzones. I would like to try to make spaghetti pockets/calzones for a change. Is this possible? I know I would have to precook the pasta before putting it into the pocket / calzone.

Has anyone ever tried this? If so did it turn out?|||I just saw someone on here a couple of weeks ago that wanted to stuff crescent rolls (seems pressed together of course) with spaghetti and sauce. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

A lot of people will give you a hard time about to many carbs but just remember that pretty much everyone has garlic bread with their spaghetti.

I would brush the bread once done with a little garlic butter for an even yummier taste.|||That sounds terrible..... The bread of the calzone is starch & carbs and so is the pasta. Youneed the sauce and veggies to make it a little healthier, and taste better. It will be way too heavy with pasta in there.......

火车采集器
  • thai recipes
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment