Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We are having pizza at my toddler's bday party and don't know how many to order. The party is at 1pm and there will be chips, veggies & dip, and sliced fruit. We don't want to over or under order, how much will people be expecting to eat at the party?|||4-5 depending on how big of eaters they are|||Figure 2 slices per person.|||5 large|||four!|||14.tee hee!|||Most large pizzas have 8 pieces. With your sides, people will eat 2 pieces each , some ladies only one. You'll be safe with 4 large .

4 pizzas X 8 pieces= 32 pieces altogether.

32 /14= 2 . 2 pieces each.|||I'd say 4-5 and have a salad, too : )|||Men, women or both? Women, you should figure 2 pcs each. Men, figure 3 - 4 pcs each. My husband would eat the whole pie, but he's a huge eater. It's always better to order more, but I would bet 6 pizzas would be enough. Ask the pizza place, too. They're usually pretty helpful.|||I would estimate 2-3 pieces per person. I think a typical large has 8 pieces....lets say 2.5 slices per person, that's 35 slices, 4.38 pizzas. I'd get 5.|||14 people....I would order no less than 4 large pizzas.|||call and ask the pizza place you're getting the pizzas from, they will be more exact.|||depends on how many men they eat alot so lets say theres 7 men so thats prob already 5....i wld say a total of 8 maybe or just make an even 10|||I'd get 7, some people can eat half of a med.
or 5 large.|||4 large!|||depends. some pizzas are in the shape of a square where you get more slices than a circular pizza which may have about eight slices (if pre-cut).|||It will depend upon the diametre, but I would think 5-6 for a 12" pizzas.|||Belive me you will need at least 5 large. Better to over order a slice or two than not have enough.|||a medium pizza at most pizza places serves 4 to 6 and a large 6 to 8. So figure 5 mediums and or 3 large pizzas, depending on how hungry everyone is|||5 large pies|||Depends on how hungry you think they will be and how large and filling the pizzas are you are planning to get. On average, guesstimate 2 slices for females and 4 for males.|||Round pizzas. 8 slices per pizza.
2 slices per person.

I would order 3 large pizzas and 1 small pizza.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment