Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I was wondering what happened to that pizza place that was like pizzahut and dominos? I havn't seen a little caesers pizza place since the mid 90's when i was little (now 16). Is it still around? What happened to it? Or is it just not in Maine(where i live) or new england states? Thanks!|||http://littlecaesars.com/ - there's a store locator on their website|||they are still around..my dad owns 4 lol

Report Abuse

|||I live in Cambridge Ontario Canada. There are 2 Little Caesars Pizza's here in the city. It's our families favourite pizza place|||we have some here in ohio, not as many as there used to be though.|||caesers pizza is every where in California|||We have a ton of 'em here in el paso texas...5 dollars for a large pizza will keep em in business :D|||It's still here in Bangor where Kmart is....|||they are no longer in the eastern part of the United States but the Western part is full of them...move to Arizona...lol|||They are still around, must be just your area|||Yes they are still around. I know of one in Ohio.|||they are still around but a number of their locations were bought out.|||I looked at their website and there are still some in the East but not as many as there used to be. I too am curious as to why they closed so many.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment