Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have left over pizza logs and mozzarella sticks from the local pizzeria. What temperature do I put the oven on and how long do I put them in for? Should I just put them on a baking sheet covered with foil? Also, what is the best way to heat up the pizza sauce? I really need step by step instructions, I have zero common sense when it comes to cooking!|||Put them on a baking sheet, turn the oven to 350 degrees F, and bake until they start sizzling - usually about 5-10 minutes. Do not cover them in foil, they will get soggy. Heat up the pizza sauce in the microwave, covered loosely (so it doesn't splatter all over the microwave), cooking for a minute or two (depending on how much sauce). If you have no microwave, put the sauce in a pan and heat it on medium until it gets warm.|||The very best and quickest way is to microwave the pizza logs and mozzarella sticks for a very short time to heat the inside thoroughly. I don't know how big the logs are, but say you have 8 mozzarella stix, I'd heat in mic for about 40 seconds. And then you stick them in the oven to get them crisp, about 10 mins on 400 (preheat the oven so its nice and hot!)
Pizza sauce should be microwaved for about 1 minute.|||heat in the ovening for 5mins or you can deep fry for 3to 4 mins that would be mozza stickes

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment