Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to impress my relatives by making a pizza. Pleae tell me how to make the pizza dough/crust I can do the rest. Thanks|||it's the yeast, and the resting of the dough!|||Thick-Crust Pizza Dough


Be it thick or thin, a good crust starts with a slow-rising dough.

Yields: One 16-inch pizza crust -- 8 slices





1 1/2 cups water, warmed to 110掳 F
2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast (1 packet)
1 teaspoon sugar
3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1 1/2 teaspoons salt





Make the dough: Lightly coat a large bowl with olive oil and set aside. Combine the water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl and set aside. Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl, stir in yeast mixture, and mix until a soft dough forms. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic -- about 10 minutes. Shape the dough into a ball and transfer to the prepared bowl, turning to coat all sides. Cover with a clean, damp kitchen towel and let rise in a warm draft-free place until the dough doubles in volume -- about 90 minutes. Punch the dough down and remove from the bowl. Use dough immediately or wrap in plastic and store refrigerated for up to 24 hours. To use immediately, roll dough into desired shape, top, and bake at 500掳 F for about 10 minutes|||You need:
1 tsp yeast (fresh or dried)
6 tbsp lukewarm water
陆 tsp sugar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup plain flour
1 tsp salt

Mix together the yeast, water and sugar in a clean and dry bowl. If you are using dried yeast, sprinkle over the water and sugar solution and mix till dissolved. Leave this bowl in a warm place until a froth forms on the top. Then stir in the olive oil.

In the meanwhile, sift together the flour and salt in a large bowl, mix these two dry ingredients well. Now, if your yeast mix is ready, make a well in the centre of the flour salt mix and pour the mixture in. Preferably with the hands, mix together and knead to make smooth dough. Remember to knead for at least five minutes, or until the dough is elastic and smooth to touch.

Wrap this dough in a greased plastic sheet and leave in a warm place for at least an hour. The dough should be fermented and swollen to at least twice its size in this duration.

Take it out of its wrapping, and knock it with your knuckles, again in a kneading motion, to release any air bubbles. This new, softer, smoother dough is your basic pizza dough.

I love this pizza dough the best,after I make it I usually put my marinara sauce in the crust then fold it over and baste the crust with garlic butter and add some of my seasonings to it then bake my pizza.
I will go one step further by telling you how to make pizza baked spaghetti .I boil the noodles,and I cook the hamburger and sausage together on the stove.Pick out your favorite spaghetti sauce from the store I make my own though.After noodles are boiled and soft drain then pour into the glass baking dish add your sauce,add your meat the sausage,and hamburger,then add the pepperoni ,and the blend of italian cheese's.Bake for about 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees's and wala pizza baked spaghetti|||You have a couple of good recipes to start with here. But, a recipe is like a road map on how to get from point A to point B. It is NOT an absolute. There are always side roads one can take. Don't be afraid to experiment. Personally I prefer to use brown sugar and generally add 1陆 tsp for a single pizza. And I will always add a couple of Tbs of olive oil to the dough. I have also, on occasion added grated Parmesan cheese to my dough. You might prefer Romano or a blend or neither. If I want it a bit more crisp I will prebake it slightly. Start with good fresh yeast, not the fast rising kind, and be patient waiting for it to rise. I always bake mine on a stone that has been in my preheated oven at 475 degrees. Your own temperature might be higher or lower than mine, as ovens and our altitudes differ and make conditions different for each of us.|||the best ingredient it a good pizza stone and a 500F oven.|||this is what I do when making pizza

500 gramms white plain flour

dry yeast for 500 grms flour
some oil
put the flour on the table
in the middle of it put the dry yeast with a teaspoon of sugar
add some salt to the rest of the flour
then stir warm water in to the yeast
then add slowly some more warm water
make the dough with your fists as if making bread
add water when you need it
dont make it too soft
after when the dough is all nice together add a tablespoon of olive oil
when you see the dough is nice and smooth and it doesnt turn back to you
put it in a warm bowl and cover it with a couple of warm things
it is good when it has doubled its volume
the yeast I use is
a pruct in Italy Mastro fornaio lievito the birra
pane degli angeli

火车采集器
  • acura rsx
  • infiniti g37
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment