Saturday, March 3, 2012

I only like cheese pizza and I was wondering how I can make pizza at home less greasy because sometimes when I dab the grease, the napkin gets stuck to the cheese. And how can I make it more healthy? What kind of cheese, sauce, and crust is healthier? And what is your favorite type of pizza (plain, pepperoni, Sicilian, veggie/meat lovers, etc.)?|||Yes, leave the pepperoni and the salami off the pizza. Use reduced fat cheeses. Mozzerella is a good reduced fat cheese, but you could try other ones that have low fat. Its the Amerian cheddar cheese that is high in fat content so leave it out. Use better quality meats, such as Canadian Bacon, ham, roasted chicken (left over is good), shrimp. The main villains in pizza are the fatty meats like pepperoni and salamis and cheeses like American cheddar Cheese. Of course, even with all the healthy stuff you are still getting massive amounts of wasted caloric intake from all of the carbohydrates you are consuming.|||It is the cheese fat that makes it greasy and the way to solve that is to use low fat cheeses.
Unfortunately low fat cheeses don't melt as well, and just don't have the taste like regular pizza cheeses have.

My favourite pizza is a seafood one, unless I am making my own.|||well you could use feta cheese since it is low in fat and you could make homemade crust out of weat flower and the sauce chuncky if you wanna get the most out of the veges! and my favorite pizza is cheese! whats urs? :)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment