Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have been experimenting trying to develop my own pizza crust. I don't want it to taste like a normal pizza dough I want it to have kind of a sweet taste, but not so sweet that is almost becomes sour. So far I add 2 tablespoons of sugar but you really can't taste the sweetness of the sugar. Should I just add more sugar or do you have any other suggestions?|||well my dad is 100% Italian and me 50% and i have heard of using a little sugar but also do spices like basil and also a lil salt and pep|||ok man...errrr you're adding a **** load of sugar as it is,,if you want to get it even sweeter you should add something with a higher fructose level like honey..remember you're yeast is gonna eat that **** anyway.....not sure why you want a tres sweet crust unless you're making some kind of desert pizza....otherwise you might be better chnaging you're toppings and sauce.....hope it works out for you....

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment