Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've been waiting for a looooong time to start working at this pizza hut close to my school. I've been hired and everything, and just finished getting my full uniform on Friday. My manager said that I "might" start working this week and I was just wondering when they create their schedules, and if I miss that day, should I call?|||My pizza hut's work schedule is posted up in the back every thursday or friday, mostly because not everybody works saturday and our sunday is the start of our new week. I would just call them and ask for your schedule for this week a couple times a week.|||I work at the pizza hut in california in the bay area.


it depends on the manager. sometimes they make it soon (like by friday for next week schedule) or sometimes they will wait the last minute (monday night) either way, it has to be done by midnight on monday because the work week starts on tuesday|||My guess would be they do them on a weekly basis, but I am thinking you may be on an "on call list".
They will call when they want you.

I would call them and ask when I am scheduled to work so I could plan my days around the shifts.|||you should check in everyday to see if you are scheduled until your first shift.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment