Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have tried to make a pizza at home but the crust is always too soft.|||You should buy a pizza stone. oven on high temp and cook the crust before you put any toppings on. after the crust is cooked put your toppings on. use fresh grated mozzarella cheese and homemade tomato souce. Good Luck!!!!|||oven at 450 F.|||make the crust thinner or try a new recipe!! go to allrecipes.com and look for a 5 star pizza recipe!! the pizzas i make at home are always really good so it must be somthing wrong with your recipe. or maybe you just need to cook it longer!!|||Start with buying pita bread for crust and go from there, when your brave enough, they have websites for the dough, pick the one where you add honey to the dough. Also a good brick stone works wonders.|||I made a really good pizza the other day and used pillsbury refrigerated pizza crust in the tube.
I think the secret is to bake it a while before you put any toppings on.
I love hommade pizza.
Well, pizza of anykind, actually.
The first thing I put on is the sauce, don't use too much.
Then the other toppings and end with the cheese on top. Sometimes I put some cheese on the sauce too.|||I know this sounds getto but buy chef boyardee pizza crust mix. lol
Good luck!
P.s its really good crust by the way

火车采集器
  • multiplication table printable
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment