Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I had a shop bought pizza, cooked it. Ate half yesterday and put half in the fridge. How long can it stay there before it goes off? Thanks in advance!|||If you don't eat it by tomorrow dump it or freeze it. I've had good luck freezing pizza this way. I separate the slices, put them on a cookie or baking sheet and freeze them for about 4 hours, then wrap in foil and put them in air tight Ziploc bag. If you leave them in the freezer overnight unwrapped, they will still be fine. I've forgotten plenty of times.|||I would give it 2-3 days before its starts getting real stale and bland, But, Technically its fine to eat until it starts molding!|||It will probably go stale in a few days but it's still ok to eat.
Depends if you like hard pizza or not!|||depends whats on it but i wouldnt leave it longer than 24 hours

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment