Friday, February 3, 2012

I personally do not like pizza but what is your favorite kind and why?|||I am not a fan of pizza either but if I had to chosse I would go with a chicken pizza with veggies on top.|||i HATE pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?

Report Abuse

|||WOW!I have been wondering who doesen't like pizza and now i found out!I like pepperoni and mushrooms.

Report Abuse

|||freash sea weed and fish eyes and brain

ha ha jk

Report Abuse

|||pepperoni and sausage w/a thick red sauce.|||With cheese and lots of oregano (the green stuff)|||Ham, sausage, and pepperoni.|||BBQ chicken Pizza the best. Sorry to hear you don't like pizza, you don't know what you're missing, oh yeah, pizza has nothing to do with entertaining|||i like it many ways. I have been craveing Red Baron breakfast pizzas lateley, small personal size with egg and cheese, sausage, green peppers, onions, and cheese.
Man now that is a pizza. the philly cheesesteak oizza is very good, BBQ chicken poizza, hawian, 4 cheese and bacon, I dont care, i like em all. except fish.|||Pepperoni. It's classic.|||I like cheese, pepperoni, sausage, fresh mushrooms, hot peppers, and onion. Yummy! Now I am craving my favorite pizza place...|||i love pepperoni and mushrooms.|||Ham, mushrooms, green peppers, onions.
Sicilian style.

Why -- taste.|||i used 2 not like pizza but my mom stuffed a piece in my mouth like last year or the year be4 and i like it now i love regular thats the only kind because the pepparonni is spicy and i dont like it|||Trio of wild mushroom grilled pizza
Portabello, Crimini, and Shittake Mushrooms with Diced Tomatoes,Grilled Onions, Parmesan, Romano, Garlic and Olive oil!
Fabulous!|||Spinach and Feta cheese is delicious but you have to try it to believe it|||I like almost any kind of pizza...but my favorite is with the ananias,mushrooms,bacon,cheese and tomatoes!|||anything without anchovies,,ilove all kinds of pizza|||i m a vegetarian..and i wud prefer a nice veggie delight pizza..with lots of cheese n pepper.|||Stuff crust pizza, with alfredo sauce, mozzerela cheese, broccoli, tomato pieces, and chicken pieces|||1/2 veggie and 1/2 pepperoni

why? if done right, the flavor of crust, pizza sauce, and ingredients is nostalgic. Reminds me of my happy childhood.|||Sausage big plump sausages|||cheese pizza is the best because it tastes good and no other taste overpowers it.|||I love sausage, mushrooms and black olives and with the crust stuffed with cheese. I also love Stromboli. And everything like that with pepperconi peppers!

I thought pizza was an All Amercian food like burgers & fries and that everyone liked it!?!? I can see how people could become easily burnt out on it however.|||Vegan pizza, b/c I'm a vegetarian and I love vegetaables anyway|||margherita pizza|||Well I'm not a big pizza fan either, but when I do get in the mood for it I like pineapple and extra cheesee, call me weird ( won't be the first time) but I love bread sticks! Those chees sticks and even the cinna sticks are so darn yummmmy!|||anything with alot of cheese, pineapples, and sausages.|||ham and pineapple. sweet and juicy|||Hot 'N Spicy. It has jalapeno's, pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, tomato sauce, onion and bell pepper (Capsicum). Yummo!|||i love Neapolitan pizza (that's thin crust) with x-tra cheese & pepperoni. yum, yum....of course you must have a cold beer with it. nothing like pizza & beer.|||i am crazy about Italian food and i am extremely fond of pizzas. My favourite would be chicken extravanganza which contains onion, capsicum, corn, olives, stuffed chicken witha thick layer of cheese|||My boyfriend doesn't like pizza either!!
I like it with fresh tomato, feta cheese, onions, ham and bacon. It's a Greek recipe and as I am Greek I am used to these tastes and flavours. That's why I like this kind of pizza.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment