Friday, February 3, 2012

So my friends and I decided to get into this intense argument regarding pizza. One side states that pizza cannot be considered a real meal because it is simply a "intermediate snack" such as buffalo wings or cheese fries. I believe that pizza cannot be a meal due to its lack of complementary foods. Obviously this question is objective based on people's definitions of "meal". But in general would you consider pizza a "meal" food?|||I'd consider it as part of a dinner meal. While you can get good stuff on pizza such as artichokes, wheat dough, garlic, tomatoes, goat cheese, bell peppers, and an arrangement of other delectable goodies, it is by no means a replacement for dinner.

Eating other foods with pizza like salad or a fruit smoothy can balance your meal out. Pizza shouldn't be consumed more than two times a week, but nobody is perfect. It's good to give yourself a treat now and then or else you'll binge on other unhealthy food later down the road.

It's all about eating small portions of food frequently (six small meals a day). These foods must be nutrient rich and good enough to satisfy the soul. Moderate exercise will help the balance of calories and fat.|||I have it as a meal sometimes. It has a vegtable, cheese and breading. It could haved a meat on it if desired or vegatables. It may not be the best kind of meal, But, I don't think anything is wrong with it as long as it isn't the usual meal replacement.|||I think that the complements to pizza as a meal would be soda, pasta, hot wings, or even breadsticks. Also, for me, the difference between ANYTHING as a snack and as a meal is quantity.|||Yes, I consider it a meal, as long as it's not smaller than my hands. Sometimes, I eat other things afterward, like chips, so the pizza is the meal and chips are the snack. I never eat pizza as a snack in between other meals.|||I just eat stuff when I'm hungry.
There is no definition of "meal" in my book.|||I think pizza is considered a meal food or a snack food. Because you can eat just one piece for a snack or eat 2 or 3 for a meal!|||I eat pizza as a meal. I like it with a salad and/or bread sticks. I like pizza with lots of veggies and meat, which can be very filling.|||Yes, I consider it a dinner meal.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment