Friday, February 3, 2012

There are some big pizza makers and there are many small independant pizza parlors . Do you have a pizza maker in your area that is particularly good ? And, what types of pizza or specialty pizza are your favorite ?|||I like Mountain Mikes Pizza. Their pizzas are not at all greasy, the pizza tastes fresh, not like it was frozen and then baked etc. Their cheese pizza is delicious, but my favorite pizza of all time(which they dont carry) is the Margharita Pizza-with fresh mozzarella, basil and tomatoes. mmm. They have it here in the U.S. but the only time I have ever had it is in Europe.|||I think roccos pizza is the best. Sausage mushroom pizza is really good or even pepporoni and breakfeast bacon! It all depends on what kind of pizza you like though!

Report Abuse

|||Papa John's, pepperoni with extra sauce

Jim's Pizza, everything no anchovies, I pick off the olives, I just like it cooked with them for the flavor.

both on handtossed crust|||I live in Los Angeles, and to tell you the truth, there really aren't that many good pizza places here! I guess the Italians didn't migrate to LA as much as other ethnicities.

I grew up north of Pittsburgh, and there are a lot of old Italians and good Italian restaurants and pizza places. I remember the best pizza there as being Alioto's in Sharpsburg.

Here in the Los Angeles area, the only really good pizza I have ever had was Mulberry Street Pizza on Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills.|||little Caesar's
pepperoni|||when i lived in central illinois, there was a local chain called Monical's pizza... it was THE BEST! It's still there, i'm not|||Yes we do have a few local pizza joints that are tasty. I like a light topping pizza, perhaps just pepperoni and occasionally olives, peppers and onions.|||Ginos, cheese pizza and Stromboli's|||dude pronto `za in downtown chicago is the best! They have a new york style thin crust and the specialties are out of this world.....
www.prontza.com|||Domino's sells my pizza and i like bacon on it!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment