Thursday, February 9, 2012

what do you like on your pizza? i like pepperoni or the garlic chicken. where do you get it from? i like papa murphys.|||I like cheese, pepperoni, sausage, or just combo.
I like Costco's pizza because it's hot, fresh, and right out of the oven. Or so my dad says.|||I like alot of different combos, pepperoni and sausage, just pep, Hawaiin, veggie, cheese, tomato basil and mozzarella, and so many more... luv pizza! I eat it from anywhere and I luv a good wood grilled pizza.|||medium crust,tomato base,chic,mushrooms,green peppers, mozzarella cheese

or

tomato base,shredded steak,hot sauce,xtra cheese
i'm from south africa-if u ever visit,debonairs pizza is awesum|||I like bbq chicken with cashews, mushrooms, pepperchini's(spelling!), pepperoni, not all together, but that doesn't sound so bad actually!|||marinara sauce and artichokes and peppers|||Just plain cheese and lots of it. Sometimes tomato. I like it from anywhere good!|||With peperoni & bread sticks

bye!! ♥ greetings!! ; )|||Hawaiian
Felipees Grotto|||Little Caesar's Supreme.=)|||xtra cheese and pepperoni

i get it from the 50 yard line sports bar|||I've near heard of Papa murphys must be a small chain. I like pizza hut with the works YUMMM.|||i ❤ Hawaiian & Mexican styled pizza, i like Pizza Hut.|||ham and chicken|||plain
just sauce and cheese

火车采集器
  • ruths chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment