Thursday, February 9, 2012

What is your fave pizza topping and who is your fave pizza place(example: pizza hut ECT.)|||Pizza Hot favorite....


Peporoni favorite topping.|||Papa John's has the best pizza hands down. Their stores and drivers are always much better kept than the other franchises, and their ingredients really are superior. My favorite pizza is the Papa John's Works Pizza.

Report Abuse

|||id say peperoni and green pepper slices from papa johns

Report Abuse

|||CHEESE

Report Abuse

|||I'd get pizza from anywhere EXCEPT pizza hut....

I like onions and chicken on my pizza.|||i really like anchovies...|||Meat and Supreme lovers; pizza hut|||Mendo's extra cheese!!!|||OMG!! [PIZZA] IS THE BEST FOOD IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD...AND THE OUTER SPACE...! hehe, i looove pizza....just plain cheese tho...and i'd say that my fav place would be POPPA JOHNS!! haven't had one from there in forever!!|||i like the veggie lovers pizza with no cheese..... from Papa John's.....

i am a vegetarian|||we have a mom n pop place here in town called Panjos and i love extra cheese and shrooms! yummmmmm!!|||My favorite pizza topping is pepperoni, mushrooms and ground beef with cheese. My favorite pizza place is my house because I make the best at home.|||oliver|||thin crust pepperoni, sausage, tomatoes, yellow onions

but thats just the mood im in right now!|||PEPPERONI&HAM AND I LOVE PIZZA HUT|||Extra cheese, M&M's, and tartar sauce! All together! My fav place is a local rathole pizza place called "Bob's Pizza (Not Cow) Pies". Yep. A true Texas pizzeria|||mushrooms, chillies, sweet corn, red onions and pineapple hmmm yummy and nothing can beat pizza hut pizza.|||Papa john's rocks man....though I like Domino's pizza too.
Fav toppin wud be musrooms n cheesy cheeeeeeeeese......Yummy.|||Another pizzza.

Papa Johns|||California Pizza. My favorite topping are extra cheese, spinach, pepperoni, and sausage.|||I like green peppers & black olives on my pizza. Pizza Hut & Bertucci's are my favorite places to go.|||i like just plain cheese most of the time but i also like bacon and pepperoni when its cold!!!

my favorite place to get pizza is a place called Chrysty's Pizza in Newark ohio

i think that is a very good question i often wonder what kind of pizza i should make/order at parties!!!|||Mr. Meat pizza from Malzee's|||All meat extra cheese!!
Anywhere!!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment