Monday, February 6, 2012

How much should you tip a regular pizza guy on the regular day to day basis? I'm ordering pizza from pizza hut and I was wondering if i should tip him, and if so how much?|||If he shows up in a timely manor with my order correct and the pizza hot, I give $5.00.|||$2 to $4 should be a good range. Think about how easy it was for you to pick up the phone and order exactly what you wanted and had it delivered right to your door. Actually you are able to have another cold one and not have to worry about getting pulled over by the men and women in blue for DWI.

Report Abuse

|||No less then $5. Anything less means the person is CHEAP!!!!

Report Abuse

|||I think tipping them is no longer necessary. The pizza company now charges a fee for delivery, which is ripping us consumers off since we have to pay the convenience fee and tip the driver.

Report Abuse

|||Try to tip about 5-10% of the pizza cost, less/more of that is fine too.

I tend to always go with a $5 tip, it's the standard tipping ammount- not too much, not too little.

And you should most definately tip. It will make you a valued customer.

I hope that answers your question!|||depends on how quick he is and how nice but i would say 1 to 2 dollars|||10% is a standard tip in a good restaurant. So it should be enough for the neighborhood pizza guy.|||10% is a lousy tip for Pizza Delivery or for a Restaurant.
The minimum tip for a restaurant is 15% and for very good service it is 20%. For Pizza Delivery - these percentages should be increased to 20% to 25%.|||I tip $3.00|||$2|||How much would you expect for a tip if you delivered pizzas?|||double the first number in your bill for his tip.round up. if the bill is 10.40 give him 2.00 if its 10.50 give him 3.00 . ect.|||If he shows up late..2 bucks..if he attends u good and shows up on time...5 bucks|||Well, it all depends on how much the pizza is. I usally will tip em' like 3 or 5 dollars cuz you gotta remember gas isn't cheap for them either.|||I usuall tip 10%. I think that is fair.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment