Friday, February 17, 2012

I have a pizza from Pizza Hut sitting in my refrigerator from about a week ago and I am hungry. Is it still okay to eat?|||If your fridge is nice and cold, and the pizza has been kept covered with plastic wrap or foil, it should be OK. Zap it for a few minutes in your microwave first. I've kept pizza in my fridge for a week, and I survived. LOL|||i would smell it and see if it looks good before eating it|||naw
a week is a streach|||I think it is fine. I have had pizza about a week after I have gotten that was refrigerated and I didn't get sick at all.|||a whole week???....nope,don't do it unless you want a stomach ache & diarrhea.|||I don't know. Pizza never lasts that long at my house.|||if it isn't growing green fur it should be fine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment