Friday, February 3, 2012

I have a premade pizza i bought from walmart. When i put it in the oven, do I place it on a circular pizza tray or can I put the pizza directly on the oven?? The circular pizza tray that I have is slightly too small for the pizza. In that case, should I put it on the oven directly? And then, what is the best way to get it out of the oven?|||You could do it either way....but if you put it directly on the oven rack, what ever drips off messes the oven. You could even put it on tin foil.|||you can put it directly on the oven rack that will make the the crust cripsy|||use a cookie sheet but be sure to remove cardboard under tray remove pan and slide onto cutting surface|||I always put my pizza right on the rack, and slide it on the cardboard when done.|||Put it on a preheated baking sheet.|||Flip box over= answer to your question. May even come with a visual.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment