Monday, February 6, 2012

I plan on buying some frozen pizza's for a party I am having later on, but don't actually own a freezer. How long will frozen pizza (either just cheese or with meat if the times are different) stay good in a refrigerator? Is there any thing I can do to lengthen this time?|||>I figure its probably good for 3 days kept refrigerated until used.|||Other than a vacuum sealed package to preserve it's taste to the finest quality. I wouldn't suggest keeping it in your fridge more than a week to avoid spoilage, or the potential of anything going south before consumption.|||I buy pizza's all the time and toss them in my fridge. They're fine for weeks.

They don't need to be frozen, It's just suggested that they are. I'm currently eating a pizza ive had in my fridge for 4 days, and it's perfectly fine.|||Frozen Pizza is good up to a week after you buy it. if you keep it in any longer, it would end up tasting like your freezer.

火车采集器
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment