Monday, February 6, 2012

I worked out today but I know I probably ate a shi*load of calories and not exercised enough. I only did for like 20+ min but I know it wasn't enough. I ate some papa johns pizza. Pepperoni and two squares of cheese pizza. I put spinach on it but I know the pizza itself was very fattening. Its so good though. I put hot sauce on it to make me crave less.|||Go for wheat crust, thin...light on the sauce, and lots of veggies (onions, jalpenos, bell peppers, and the like)....little cheese (lowfat if possible)...avoid fatty/greasy meats, thick crust, heavy sauce and cheese)...and keep it to 1 or 2 slices...|||I use english muffins as morning breakfast and instead of tomato sauce I make it with eggs and turkey and veggies..get creative..visit this site for some help on making it healthy.

it is not worth working out if your eating more than you workout.|||I use 1 whole wheat pita, 1/4 cup natural pizza sauce, 1/2 cup low fat or fat free mozzerella cheese, and sometimes I will use a few turkey pepperoni things.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment