Tuesday, February 14, 2012

If you had ordered a pizza or made a home made pizza, what would you put on it? In other words, what kinds of meat or vegetables would you put on it? You can choose any toppings you want, so go crazy with your choice.|||I love everything on it except that salty fish and hot peppers, then cover it with with extra cheese|||spinach alfredo and buffalo chicken!!! and lots of CHEESEEEEE

you're doing market research for your own store, huh?|||garlic and onion is the best|||The toppings that I would put would be peppers, pepperoni, black olives and mushrooms|||pepperoni|||Cheese & veggies.|||pepperoni sized pizzas.|||pepperoni and extra cheese...boring, I know....but I LOVE it!!!!|||All vegies.|||Canadian bacon, baby shrimp, and pineapple! It is AWESOME!|||Cheese of course being the main topping, then Jalapenos, ham, artichoke hearts and red, green peppers... Yum!!|||Italian sausage,Peperoni,Ham,Green peppers,Mushrooms|||Anchovies|||BACON!!! It goes on everything|||lotsl and lots of cheese|||garlic, pepperoni, extra cheeeeese.|||bacon, sausage extra sauce|||My favorite pizza to make is pesto sauce, then a light layer of cheeses, including Mozzerella, feta and romano, among others. Then I put grilled chicken pieces and Green and Red Peppers, more cheese, a touch of garlic powder and basil on top.|||black olives, jalapenos, peperoni, mushrooms (that's my perfect pizza)|||my favorite toppings is mushrooms and peppers roni|||pepperoni and basil...wait go crazy!!
yaaaay ok
so chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, dulce de leche, peanut butter!!!, mandms, oats, marshmellows, graham crackers, hersheys chocolate, maybe some coconut ahahaha funny question but i like it...i likes it a lot. :)|||Bacon|||pepporoni, mushrooms fresh tomatoes spinch leaves & fresh basil leves & onions|||Pepperoni, bacon, onion, and mushrooms. I want the mushrooms and onions sauteed. I like it best from papa john's. Yum, I'm so hungry now.|||Anything but capers, and lots of cheese.|||cheese and pepperoni -pretty boring, huh?|||tomato paste, with onion and garlic. Mushrooms, anchovies, olives, pineapple Capsicum, pepperoni and salami and Cheese!|||My wife and I are going through a pizza phase right now. We use tomato paste, then fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, mushrooms, olives and sometimes some grilled chicken.|||I'm not some burnout that gets blown for the sol purpose, but I will have to go with grass. Realy gives you a different purspective on things. Especially when you realize that you haven't smoked all day and you have such insight thoughts.|||I'd have a garlic pizza with Spinach,Tomatoes, and Feta Cheese and some black olives!!! YUMMY !!!!!!!|||I don't like too many things on a pizza or it will get soggy. My favorites are onion and green pepper, but both have to be cut very thin and not too much. Occasionally I'll go for crumbled sausage and hot peppers.

And if I still lived in Belmont, Massachusetts I'd get the eggplant pizza from Belmont Pizzeria near Trappelo Sq. They would take thin slices of eggplant, battered and fried as for eggplant parmasian and put a layer of it on a pizza. It was great and I've never been able to duplicate it or get it anywhere else.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment