Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm making a pizza for lunch, and this is the first time I've done prosciutto on pizza, so let me know what you thing would be nice with it.
Thanks!|||Prosciutto, some sundried tomatoes maybe, mushrooms, roasted peppers, definitely fresh basil. And of course fresh mozzarella! and a drizzle of olive oil and cracked black pepper. :)|||Black olives and mushrooms would be good. You could also try a white sauce with spinach. I love fresh jalopenos on pizza and Im sure they would be great with prosciutto.|||arugula, nice and peppery to contrast the salt, and heart of palms:)|||I think a simple mozz cheese and fresh oregano and basil would be nice.|||pineapple|||MMMMMmmaybe some red or yellow bell peppers!|||artichoke hearts and goat cheese

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment