Thursday, February 9, 2012

My niece loves to pack those little pizza lunchables for her school lunches but they are becoming expensive for her to take everyday. I try to stock up on them for her but everyone in the house eats them up. I was wondering if anyone has come up with a smiler recipe for the pizza crust? The texture is so hard to match. They end up burning to much when baked with no toppings on them. I have tried making them with tortilla shells but she isn't crazy about those. Any ideas?|||Just make a regular pizza crust and bake as you would a regular pizza but do not use tomato sauce. Make a pizza intended to be served at room temperature. I make a garlic pizza that kids love. Basically just pizza crust brushed with a garlic infused olive oil and spread with mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Great at room temp.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment