Tuesday, February 14, 2012

So I go to school about 2 hours away from my boyfriend, and for Valentines day I want to surprise him and send him a P'zone from Pizza hut, or a pizza to his work during lunch. He works from 4 AM til 6-8 PM, and doesn't eat the whole day, and he's always starving when he gets off. So I was wondering if it is possible to order him something on the phone and pay with my debit card, but have it delivered to him? Or maybe if Papa John's does something like it?|||They dont care, as long as it is paid for before hand.|||Anything's possible. All you have to do is ask and the worst they can say is no.

It's best to phone in the order so you can explain what you want. However, the delivery person may want to see the credit card used to purchase so you might want to actually go in to the restaurant and pay in cash.|||Yeah. Order it on line and pay with a credit card.
I do it for my son and his room mates in college all the time.|||It works! One time my mom was working at her job which is an hour away. Me and my brother were hungry so she ordered pizza and it delivered to our house. Itwas already payed.!!!|||Order online using your credit card. Have the pizzahut near him send it to him.

火车采集器
  • food delivery
  • pearson prentice hall
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment