Thursday, February 9, 2012

What your fav. Pizza?|||super sepreme|||Pepperoni|||Hawaiian ... as it is called here.|||Pepperoni and im not long after making up a dozen for my family and friends.Taste,s better than store bought ones any day plus my pepperoni leaves you with a burning ring of fire.|||i lyk chicken pizza|||Hawaiian, but it must have pepperoni and extra garlic on it too. YUMMY!!|||eggpplant, or salad.
I also like to cut up cucumbers and put them on|||olivers murhrooms chesese|||I'm Italian....and my fav. Pizza is...with with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and corn :)|||pepperoni,bacon and green peppers|||cheesy crust with an all meat spicey top mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…|||Supreme from Pizza Hut|||Deep dish (Noble Romans)...and I know what you mean. This category will definitely bring on an appetite.|||I really love bacon and pepperoni pizza! it is strange, but really good! and don't forget a pinch of bazil|||Papa John's makes a great lunch pizza with one topping, so I pick anchovies.

火车采集器
  • mercedes benz usa
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment