Thursday, February 9, 2012

whats your favorite pizza place. mine used to be domino's until "Emilio" the delivery guy didn't want to give me my change and after he did he called me a cheap @ss. so yeah now my favorite place is this local pizza restaurant called italia pizza. its awesome pizza. well it was always my fav but yea.. soo what bout you guys?|||Pizza Hut.|||papa johns|||I like domino's|||I like Strawhat!!! They have very good pizza's there!!!

Ummy...LOL!!!

=0P|||mine is papa john's pizza.thier pizzas is so good|||you live in ny right? have you ever been to the pizza place called "John's Pizzeria" ? it's in the village.... either on bleaker st. or somewhere close to that..... i think there's one somewhere else in ny too but i'm not sure where.

the one in the village is the original one....

anyway, i love their pizza! but i didn't the 1st time i went there, but i guess it kind of "grew on me" :-)

lol - your situation w/ "emillio" sounds like it would have been hilarious to watch!|||Dominoes,or Double Double|||Peter Piper Pizza...sooo yummy and so very inexpensive, too!|||I love Pizza Hut's pan crust pizza.|||Pizza delivery guys suck. A lot are like Norm in something about Mary. It's too bad because it's the best part time job ever.|||Pizza Hut? Dominos? Obviously no one lives in Chicago area. My favorite is Romanos for thin crust and probably Lou Malnatis for deep dish. Dominos, Papa Johns and the such are nasty|||Calgary pizza unlimited

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment